YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

probably the best lady gaga cover EVER!

that was nothing short of fucking amazing. haha
hope we can see more :D

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

well........

ya that was disturbing.
however I always love your work. never stop.

well deserved 10/10 and 5/5

Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

pretty cool.

cool concept. I caught my attention because I love anime.

graphics - very flashy, which was cool. but sprites, that knocked it down a few points. I was expecting actual drawings, but still was alright

style - you haven't done it before, and not too many people do it, also anime so 10

sound - I lov japanese music. very cool. also if you respond, what's the name of that song?

violence - none at all. giving it a 1 for the split second of fighting with M.sonic vs. all was kinda being generous (no offence)

interactivity - cause after you memorize the words to the song so ya.

humor - it was kinda cool and I sometimes find things like that funny so 2

overall -
very cool. well done. once again it was, to me, only the fact that it was sprites that brought it down. keep the series coming, I really like it.

Epic Riffs Epic Riffs

nice

pretty good...its like a poor version of guitar hero...not saying its bad, but thats what it is...

still very fun though!

The Video Game Quiz The Video Game Quiz

kind of a miss

graphics - you had cool things like differant cursors and such and it was very neatly done.

style - sorry man, such an over used that I just don't find it too cool

sound - liked the music.

violence - none

interactivity - game. only issue is that it was so fast, i could barely hav a chance to read the question, think of the answer, and find it so not a good thing.

humor - answers to some questions were funny

overall -
you have a good game with some good question but as stated before, over used and too quick. next time extend the time length.

also I could not seem to get to the second round of the game because of it. but other than that it was ok. try again and you'll do better.

ShmenonPie responds:

If you couldn't get past the second round screen, then this is why: "Before you all moan at me, the furthest you can get is the 'Round 2' screen, that is where the game ends.", but if you couldn't get there, then sorry. I will of course, give you more time if you need it, I'll make it 10 seconds, with possibly an option in the future (but not for a long time, I'm not that good at AS).

BoMSearch BoMSearch

not bad

music is nice and the game-play is preety good. gets a little boring after a while but thats to be expected with all games.

anyways, nice job!

Unfinished darkworld theme Unfinished darkworld theme

well then....

you better fucking finish cause this was out fuckin standing!!! i cant wait to hear the rest!